- Changed every Google+ hook in the app to the new Bubble Clouds website (https://bubble.dataglobe.eu)
- Hungarian price reference update
- Hide (disable?) minutes color box when outline is enabled on the phone
- Wear Cloud Editor will switch to “filled bubbles” only in the cloud where the app bubble with the custom image is
- Updated the phrasing of the waring when trying to adjust uniform color for ambient bubbles
“no ambient bubbles (you chose to only have the clock in ambient mode under Watchface settings)”
- Empty folders opened via button crashed when long press selected. No more crash.
- Double long press invoked double secondary press function
- Rare crash when pressing the secondary button on watch
We had to move away from Google+ as it is being quit by Google, but this brings a lot of good:
- Richer posts with in-line images, better formatting etc
- Full control over look
- Better social sharing / following options
- Better discussion engine (Disqus)
- Even search became better, as it now only searches the site and not the whole Google+ network!
Both feedback / knowledge base search options in the app now link to the new website: